Sunday, August 14, 2011

CBR III Review #92: Apocalypse Scenario #683: The Box by Mira Grant

CBR III Review #92:  Apocalypse Scenario #683: The Box by Mira Grant

It's not a secret I love Mira Grant so I decided to pick up her short story to help tide me over until next summer when her next novel will be released.

Apocalypse Scenario #683: The Box surrounds a group of friends that meet once a week and try and top each other with ridiculous apocalypse scenarios.  It's a ridiculous game, I thought I had weird friends. The game is suppose to be a fun time among friends but this week the story is different and it appears to mirror reality a little too closely.

I did love the ending for the story, but I think I need to stay away from stories that are really this short.  I like plot and character developments and all short stories do (no matter how great) is leave me unsatisfied and wanting more.

Product Details

  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 180 KB
  • Publisher: Orbit (April 18, 2011)
  • Sold by: Hachette Book Group
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B004NSV5DG
  • Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars  


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© On the Brink of Insanity All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates