Saturday, November 26, 2011

CBR III Review #120: Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard

CBR III Review #120: Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard

I told you I read the second one. The book series doesn't get much better.  After book two the search for Sutton's and Emma's parents still has not begun and the search for Sutton's killer is pretty much at the same place.  Apparently, Sara Shepard likes to stretch a mystery out for  as long as possible.  If the  Pretty Little Liars book series is any indication we wont know Sutton's killer until book 9 and even then that may not be the real killer ( I read the Wikipedia entries).  I would write more but nothing really happened.  A few pranks and that is about between Sutton/Emma and her friends. She hasn't really ruled anyone out or ruled anyone in for Sutton's killer.

Product Details

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© On the Brink of Insanity All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates